Meantime, I've collected a slew of Passover recipes, some of my own, a few from various L.A. chefs, and a lot from the very generous Alain Cohen, owner of Got Kosher? in Beverly Hills (a store I cannot wait to visit, based on these recipes). You'll love them. If you make any of them for your seder, come back and post a comment - let us know how it turned out!
- Classic chicken soup with matzo balls
- Nut-free haroset
- Tunisian potato salad with harissa and cumin
- Lemon raisin chicken
- Tunisian carrot salad with fennel seeds
- Turnip and red pepper salad
- Spinach, apple and endive salad
- Apple-matzo kugel
- Sephardic "celebration rice"