Here are some of the things I do with this pre-cooked, already crumbled bacon. Which, by the way, does not taste artificial at all. It's really good.
- Add it to scrambled eggs, then put the eggs on toast with cheese for a quick breakfast sandwich.
- Make a quiche using this bacon, shredded Gruyere cheese and blanched asparagus.
- Sprinkle it into chicken salad.
- Add it to a bolognese sauce (saute it with the onions and garlic, before the ground meat goes in) - you won't believe the depth of flavor.
- Sprinkle it on pizza, either homemade (before baking) or takeout (after, naturally).
- Add it to a Caesar salad.
- Use it in any kind of bean soup.
That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Your turn!